Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sick princess

Poor Miss Karli does not feel well at all.  She went with Daddy to go see both sets of grandparents and woke up sick after her nap yesterday.  She's running fever for the first time in I don't know how long, is very congested, coughing, and has thrown up a couple of times from all the drainage.  So, to the doctor we will go first thing tomorrow.  We've been very lucky in that she hasn't been on antibiotics for a little over a month which is a record for her!  Hopefully we can get something good for her tomorrow and get her feeling better soon!  I hate it when she doesn't feel well.  :(  

Monday update....It's strep throat and scarlet fever.  She's so miserable.  Poor baby :(

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Oh no! :( I hope she feels better quickly! How is the CPAP going?

alicia said...

poor miss Karli, hope she gets better soon

and glad to have a place where i can read about her =)

hugs