Tuesday, February 3, 2009

An Award!!

I have my first blog award and my blog isn't even a month old!  How exciting!  My friends Courtney and Bethany both gave me this award, thank you both very much!

loveyaward.jpg

"These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find friends and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships will be propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly- written text into the body of their award."

Ok, I hope I do this right, I'm still very new to this, lol!  I think these 8 women are great people and deserving of this award:

I originally met all these great moms online, but have been lucky enough to have met them in person also at one of the NDSC conferences.  Ok ladies, pass it on!  


No comments: