When I type these posts, I put them into paragraphs so they're easier to read. Then when I hit "Publish Post" it comes out as one big paragraph. In the preview screen it looks correct. All you blog experts, what am I doing wrong?
This is Joyce. I have this exact problem. That's why I sometimes put a period where I want a paragraph break to be. Hopefully someone can help the two of us with this problem.
I'm married to my high school sweetheart and the mother of a little princess who happens to have an extra chromosome. She was born exactly 11 years to the day from when we met and has been such a gift.
4 comments:
This is Joyce. I have this exact problem. That's why I sometimes put a period where I want a paragraph break to be. Hopefully someone can help the two of us with this problem.
Hmm I have NO idea! What does your html look like? And your header is missing! LOL
Oops ... now your header is loading. lol
The html looks like how I've typed it, separated how I want it. Then it gets here and doesn't look right. :(
Post a Comment