I'd really love someone to help me get the memo to Karli that on Saturday & Sunday she doesn't need to be up at 6am. Seriously.....that's TOO early on the weekend. Granted I get up at about 5:15 during the week so it's not like I'm not used to getting up early, but come on, it's the weekend! She's so funny when she gets up, I can't get mad at her. We typically hear "psssst, psssst. anybody home?","hey daddy...hey mommy.......hey.......hello??", or "i can eat" (that's how she tells us she's hungry) over the monitor.
We never even got dressed yesterday which was nice. I didn't even go get the mail because that would have involved putting real clothes on. Karli & I played all day in between me taking ice packs to Randon or making him soft foods to eat. Poor Karli didn't understand why daddy wasn't able to play with her.
This morning when I was getting Karli dressed, she insisted on wearing her Snow White dress from Halloween, her princess shoes, and her Cinderella crown. I think she's going to be pretty excited when we tell her she's going to get to meet the princesses don't you? We're going to go to Disneyland for a couple of days after the NDSC conference. I can't wait to see her face! It's going to be worth every penny! This picture is from Halloween, I didn't take one today, but I should have.

1 comment:
She is so cute! I can't wait to hear all about the NDSC conference and Disneyland!
Post a Comment